(a branch of Kadampa Meditationszentrum Schweiz)
Registrations are accepted in written form the following medias
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Booking forms on: www.nkt-irc-kailash.org
• By mail: Kailash International Retreat Centre, P.O. Box 5, 3923 Törbel, Switzerland
Bookings are valid after we received your 25% deposit, which will be confirmed through our registration office. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Our prices are VAT inclusive.
Please note that your booking is binding. Often we have to turn back interested people because the courses are fully booked.
Cancellations have to be in written form (email or mail). The 25% deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
If possible all courses will be held as announced in the publicity; however the teacher, course topic, time table, Date and location are subject to alteration.
Accommodation and meals
Accommodation and meals (vegetarian) are according to the announcement in the publicity and dependent of availability. Accommodation and meals are subject to alteration.
Assurance is the personal affair of each attendant.
Terms of payment
The reservation is valid after the payment of the 25% deposit. On the day of arrival the remaining 75% have to paid.
• By credit card: online payment on website or phone-order via SIX Mulitpay
• Bank transfer:
Payment information :
Raiffeisenbank Zürich, 8022 Zürich SWIFT-Code: RAIFCH22
IBAN: CH77 8148 7000 0097 7040 1
Beneficiary: Kadampa Meditationszentrum Schweiz
Please indicate for which course you are paying
• Cash payments (CHF only) will be accepted for courses not requiring reservation or the remaining 75%
Court of jurisdiction
Court of jurisdiction is Zürich, Schweiz